Some of your profiles might be displayed here, please learn to laugh at yourself. Some of you are my readers, yet to ‘tell’ the story, I had to use your names. All the ‘punde thanggis’ for the girls displayed here, you may contact me for revenge. And I also know damn well people are going to get worked up especially some Facebook activist.
Unfortunately I’m having a lot to do lately, my work had changed and I work long hours sometimes. I’ll post this quick one, while you wait for another to come by in few days.
Facebook is the place where you can see some of the funniest shit around, like how people name themselves with extremely weird and funny names. Young Indian girls tops the list, and amazingly, Indian machas seems to have learned their lesson, I hardly see any of them with weird names.
I clicked on ‘Find Friends’ and my oh my, the original Meenachi and Kamachis had turned into this instead:
Amazing stuff, isn’t it?
Now, listen to this advice.
You should never name yourself as ‘Princess cutie’ or ‘Pwincess Hotty’ when the distance between you and the word cute is like 10km’s away. Some Kampung chicks also nowadays princess di la, gone are the days when princess lived in castles. Sigh.
Now let me show you another pathetic thing that some guys does nowadays in order to show that he is interested, but showing it up like he is not interested. He is really looking forward to open up her pants, but he does not show it. He gives a ‘hint’. Let us analyze the below.
Apparently the picture shows the girl with her guy friend. They’re not a couple. Let us now analyze.
1. This is an attempt, he damn well knows that this girl is single, yet he starts with this liner.
2. The girl rubbished the claim, which he was expecting anyway.
3. Punde kalethe masuk pandran la…Straight our member ‘masuk’(attempts), seeking apology for ‘mistaking’, and indirectly attempting a lame strategy of complimenting the girl as being cute.
4. She replies haven’t found the perfect one. This I’ve noticed is quite common among our people nowadays.
5. Aiya, lame attempt again. It seems praying will help her get someone ‘perfect’ in her life. And notice the ‘da’.
For the record,’da’ usually refers to calling someone who is close, like boyfriend or girlfriend. It is considered a sacred ‘calling’ word in Indian love dictionary. Most Indians die because of this sentimental shit.
6. Again reiterating the fact that God will help you. Seriously, you don’t need help from God just because you’re single. I mean, come on people, God do not run any ‘escort’ services or a matchmaking agency. Yanda kadavul pereh ipedi nareh adikiringge.
7. The girl gave a comment that might have felt like a slap. She said she’s happy being single and with her family. My personal translation is “I’m happy with my life, you can zip your dick up”.
8. In a desperate attempt to cover up the situation and to show that he is also happy being single and happy with his family, he ended it up with ‘like me la’. In his dying moments, he still mentions that he is also a good guy leh.
I’m sure you girls have plenty of this experience. You can just smell it , these guys have predictable liners.
NOW, that’s some funny shit.