Sai Fund is a charitable group founded by a group of online friends who were initially proposing about it which soon became a huge success upon our first charity activity carried out in SJK(T) Pulau Carey Selatan on July 2009.
We are not a registered charitable organisation nor we are being funded by any political parties but instead, we stand on our own. We rely fully on our committee members and not forgetting, our respectful permanent and occasional donators in keeping this group active and alive.
Our focus is mainly on Tamil schools which is in a deteriorating condition and deprived of the common facilities, including the welfare of the school-going children. Up to now, we have aided many school-going children in terms of school uniforms, stationery items, shoes, revision books and book racks. That being said, we are aiming to aid even more with the assistance of our donators and well-wishers in our upcoming charity activities.
Sai Fund is a currently being managed by the following team members:
- Vivek Muniappan [Management & Administration]
Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering | Senior Project Engineer (M&E)
- Durai Kumar Subramaniam [Management & Administration]
Storage Operations Specialist
- Vikneswaran Gobalakrishnan [Website Maintenance, Design and Marketing]
Bachelor of Information Technology | System Engineer
- Selina Matthews [Event Management]
Bachelor of Physics | Process Engineer
- Sharon Xavier [Accounts and Funds Management]
Diploma in Human Resource Management | Human Resource Executive
- Laura Benny [Promotions, Sponsorship and Resource Management]
Bachelor of Business Admin | Self-Employed .
- Preeta Nair [Backend Management]
BSc(Hons) in Industrial Chemistry | Project Engineer .
- Banu Ulaganathan [Event Management]
Degree in BioTechnology
- Kannan Asokan [Photography & Videography]
Bachelor of International Business